The Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to maneuver, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated lifting capacity of 2 1/3 tons (2114.74kg).
• Every Jack comes complete with adjustable top clam clevis for use in clamping and winching.
• Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
• For speedy disengaging, lifting unity automatically drops away when load is removed.
• 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
• Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
• Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
• 28 square inch base plate.
• Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
• 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
• Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
• Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
• Steel handle of 14 gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.